Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread.
BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here
- Saleem
It's nice to see some fresh faces and first time judges. That said, I wish there was a bit more gender diversity in your selection. 5 judges and none of them are female? Not sure how you guys came to this decision, but if by chance it's becuase no females expressed interest, I think it would've...
Here is our 1st place performance from Big Apple Bhangra. Can't explain how much it meant to us to be able to perform in our city in front of all of our family and friends!
Shoutout to Akash who was on our mix and truly went above and beyond for us #wwrd. Thanks to HsD as well for helping out...
People ask me all the time why we keep the same routine, so I figure this is a good time to address it since its been brought up :)
Simply, the ladies on this team are all either working full time or are in post grad (med school, masters, etc) and have family/relationships and a social life to...
Hey Everyone - below you will find links to our 1st place performance at CSUN, 1st place performance at Declaration of Bhangra, 3rd place performance at Bhangra in the Burgh and our performance from Bruin Bhangra.
Huge shoutout to Sangeen who was on our mix all season. Legit cannot thank you...
Seeing you guys at Burgh and Srujan, I wasn't entirely sold on CMU going 16 nor certain parts of the set. After watching blowout, I'm definitely sold and I am definitely a fan overall. The tweaks that you've made in your set to choreo, gimmicks, and formations throughout the season have been...
Yikes... my first immediate thought: were some teams flying in for this?? If so, I hope Boiler is working on a plan to compensate those teams for the financial commitment they made to attend, regardless of how out of their hands it was for the show to be canceled.
That really really sucks...
Coming soon! If anyone has any videos of us, please send my way!
Congrats to DRP and Bruin as well as all the other teams for putting on a great show
Reeda
We've all been there - don't stop dancing because of a setback!!! Use your not being selected for the "A-team" as motivation to better your dancing. Even if you believe that your form is better than some of the others, that doesn't mean you yourself don't have room to improve - there is always...
If you have any videos of our performance, please send my way!
Congrats to the all the teams for putting on a great performance. Congrats to DCMPAA for 3rd and a very special shout out to DCBC on their placing! - #GirlPower 8) 8) 8)
This is highly concerning for us as a competing team. I can confirm that DOB did communicate venue (Drexel University's main auditorium) and judges were announced to us as well. I would hope both of these details were solidified before notifying teams. That said, I can also confirm that there...