• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

**2 NyCe - STEREO LOVE (KINNI SOHNI) (ft. Amar Sandhu)**

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
"Trifecta" is the new project consisting of myself, Amar sandhu, and OPTA. You might have heard our song 2 Nyte over the summer but now we decided its easier to market as a group rather than individuals. so for our debut, we present to you the summer hit STEREO LOVE mixed with amar sandhu's vocals of Kinni Sohni....

Trifecta - Stereo Love (Kinni Sohni) - [2 NyCe, Amar Sandhu, OPTA] [HQ]

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINKKKKKK

OhTeri

Well I'm glad you guys decided to work together! This is really, really good :)
I would listen to this rather than the 2 songs separately. Keep ittt up

GSingh

this sucks.

JK THIS SHIT IS BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2GoOd!

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
appreciate itttt all yall! bump it, spread it, do wut u gotta do! except g-string the hater, keep cryin =P

GSingh

2nyce said:
appreciate itttt all yall! bump it, spread it, do wut u gotta do! except g-string the hater, keep cryin =P
You are obviously not accustomed to forum ninjas. read below the post breh.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
I'm not feeling this... but I really like "2Nyte" and look forward to your next tracks

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
Sick concept!!!
I am huge huge fan of Stereo Love, Amar, and Neet.

Mariam said:
I'm not feeling this... but I really like "2Nyte" and look forward to your next tracks
+1

Kinni Sohni Kinni Sohni Kinni Sohni lagdi....... it got a bit annoying after a while not something I can bump all day long.

Sukha

Multani said:
Music is sick. Lyrics can be written more better than those. But beat hits it hard.
Yeah definitly... most of it just seems like majhe diye mohbatiye re-done.

sodi

Jado Panga Burahhhhhhhhhhhh
Sukha said:
Multani said:
Music is sick. Lyrics can be written more better than those. But beat hits it hard.
Yeah definitly... most of it just seems like majhe diye mohbatiye re-done.

IDK if I am the only one hearing it but the singer is not giving the song full hek or attention. At point I heard singing off pitch it's not but the words and singing make it sound like it.

Music iz nice!