• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

A note on the "Judges at Desi Dhamaka" thread

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
I see the topic has disappeared. I checked the log that BTF keeps of every moderation action we take (bans, modifications, merged topics, deletions) and we didn't delete it. So FYI it seems Desi Dhamaka deleted his original post, which erased his entire thread.

Thanks,
Saleem
 

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Messages
1,459
Thanks for informing us Saleem. :) I had wondered why that thread just vanished into this air.

~ Basim
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Saleem said:
I see the topic has disappeared. I checked the log that BTF keeps of every moderation action we take (bans, modifications, merged topics, deletions) and we didn't delete it. So FYI it seems Desi Dhamaka deleted his original post, which erased his entire thread.

Thanks,
Saleem
Things like this is why Saleem Malkana and BTF are here to stay. They keep personal issues out of business or at least they try their best to. Mad respect, Saleem.
 

Desi Dhamaka

Desi Dhamaka, Bhangra Allstars, Fusion Faceoff...
Messages
233
Hey Guys,

I did delete the topic yesterday. Not Saleem or anyone else from BTF. I think it was getting out of control. Thanks to all who did give advice on judges. thanks
Anil
 

dheerja

Member
Messages
607
Boo. I thought it was a good topic and the discussion transcended just Desi Dhamaka judges.
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
If a topic is taking a different slant, you can hit the "Report to Moderator" link and suggest we split the topic. If the topic has taken a disrespectful/inappropriate path, you can Report it and we may moderate the content. This morning I delved into the software further and disabled a user's ability to delete the *initial* post of a topic. Users may still delete their other posts. This is to prevent topics from collapsing, which leaves people confused.

-Saleem
 
Top