I HEART BHANGRA!
New Member
- Messages
- 1
Hi All 
Thank you Ramani AKA Raman Sunner AKA im all the way in Riverside now i can start shit
... for taking my Halloween pics from facebook and posting them on btf!!! Its funny how u could have just asked me the "revenge" question on facebook, but u had to go through the trouble of saving them on ur pc and then putting them on here! Anywho...first of all, its me dressed up as a bhangra'er, and just because i was one of the commitee members this year does not atomatically mean that the Bulldog Commitee is out seeking REVENGE on Shanjit..Meistro.. (Whom I would like to thank for all the laughs- HERO :-*!). Secondly, I dont really get how its revenge if 1 or 2 of our pics out of the hundreds taken that night happen to have a Meistro sign in them?!? And really, putting them on my private facebook just SCREAMS revenge, does it not?!? :-\ Lastly, Bulldog Bhangra is OVER for this year! There is no committee as of right now, and i don't know how that has anything to do with what my best friends and I do period. Why would you try so desperately to bring down an event that you were once a part of? BITTER much? Take care friend, and good luck with acceptance into the Bhangra World! I could've just sent u this message in an email, but why not give u an answer where u stated the question?!
P.S.-Since my pics hold that much importance to you, please let me know if u would like the rest of them! I'll be glad to send u the photobucket link, although I personally believe ur halloween pics are much more entertaining
see ya around town buddy....
Best Regards,
Sukh
Thank you Ramani AKA Raman Sunner AKA im all the way in Riverside now i can start shit
P.S.-Since my pics hold that much importance to you, please let me know if u would like the rest of them! I'll be glad to send u the photobucket link, although I personally believe ur halloween pics are much more entertaining
Best Regards,
Sukh