• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

*---- [AEG] Anakh-E-Gabroo [AEG] mix @ Big Apple Bhangra 2010 ----*

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Listen for the hidden hip hop songs

Quiet Storm-mobb deep
forever- drake
who shot ya-biggie
grindin-clipse
simon says-pharoh monche
get it on the floor-dmx
usher
beamer benz or bentley-lloyd banks
men lie women lie-lil wayne
shook ones-mobb deep
all i do is win- dj khaled

can you find em all? Thanks for the love everyone...and thank you to karan dhillon and sargam sethi...we don't need to outsource baby!

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
damnit you guys used songs I really wanted to use hahaha

grindin, shook ones, and sher punjabio

KaraN

no doubt faiz...u noe i got u...and the next one will be fire...na..it wont be fire...it'll be FIYA FIYA MAN (GUN SHOTS)...Welcome to Queens

Ashqe

I didn't know how the hell AEG was gonna outdo their Elite 8 intro, but wow this intro is even better. Any chance of posting the original song used or at least just without the voice clips so I can get a clean cellphone ringtone? =) The encore ending was also really great too, pretty much makes all of the other fake endings I've heard pale in comparison. However, with all of that said, maybe it's just because the song selection is so similar to Elite 8, but most of the time I preferred the old background beats compared to the ones that were used in this mix, the Jugni song especially. However though, I will say that the new rap beat to the khunda song was pretty sick.

Rajthebhangrafreak

dude our dhamaal song is like urs we swear we didnt steal that like i dont awnt u guys thinking that we stole the song just in case our our video or our mix gets posted just letting u guys know

KushK

Rajthebhangrafreak said:
dude our dhamaal song is like urs we swear we didnt steal that like i dont awnt u guys thinking that we stole the song just in case our our video or our mix gets posted just letting u guys know
lol is cool bro, dont sweat. haha, do it up