• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Anakh-E-Gabroo @ PCS:Chicago

KushK

Here is our video from this past weekend! Hope you all enjoy and please feel free to leave us some constructive criticism. A huge shout out to the whole PCS committee who really held it down this past weekend and really looked out after all the teams that performed :)

Anakh-E-Gabroo - PCS:Chicago Bhangra

Govind

very clean and well-executed performance from aeg...great work guys. your dancers are at the same level and truly dancing as a TEAM. as much as i hate making statements based on videos, other teams should look at the execution of the sapps in this video. it was AWESOME with full extensions and was very clean.
aside from some stylistic things, i would just suggest speeding up your jhummar track just a tad - even from the video one could tell it was uncomfortably slow for you guys while dancing. at under 6 minutes, the set was really short...was there a strict time limit?

Sukhraj4

I see you Sahil ;) keep it up boys loving the mirza, had me cheesing the whole time! Congrats on first! :)

Aneeta

I really like the set and performance. Great work guys! It's nice to see you guys venture out and execute a routine that is more folk than past routines, yet still creative! The execution is great and you are all on the same level. LOVED the song selection! Please release the mix soon. =)

Ps. I like what you guys have done w/ your Vardhis!

Gaurav Sidhu

good to see this team doing a more simpler and soothing set... importance given on execution and not too much running around not to say you guys are bad when really creative, you guys are one of the most creative teams out there but when doing a nice clean beautiful set like this it just brings out even more in your dancers which to me have improved a bunch and are mostly at all at the same level. great performance! btw..im starting to like 10 man sets more than 12..just seen too much of 12 man performances

Shahrukh

i like this and your burgh set the best, i think you guys look better doing a more traditional set. Great Performance!

mrchicity

voxanimus said:
the JJ exit out of jhoomer will never get old
lol i hope it doesn't get old, we only did it this year. Good performance btw, energy was a little lacking here and there, but overall a worthy set.

desi99

Aruan S.
execution was excellent, not one dancer half assed the moves. Everyone danced as a team and looked the same.
Great performance. Congrats on 1st place.

Jacquizz Rogers

Sawhill69 said:
Sick set lol, will the mix be posted?

yes, please post the mix! loved the border transition. made me think of all the times i used to watch hindi movies by the fireplace in winter sipping hot chocolate! shoutout to all the soldiers on this veteran's day! bruahh