• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Applaud the effort

[Sher] Imran

Member
Messages
213
This was an awesome story to read, stuff like this rarely makes it to page 1, and if it does its a small link to the side. I met Udeze a bunch of times, he always used to swim at this pool and that I would swim at in Irvine, CA. The guy is really humble and friendly, I wanted to see how fast he could rip/swim by someone on a rush so he did it on me haha. Wish he could've made it back into the NFL but i'm proud of him for trying and not coming out on ESPN and making a big joke of the whole thing like Favre.
 
Top