• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

**ATTENTION**Bay Area!!!

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Messages
714
sunnybonez said:
What about the pappi gill fan club u run around.... I mean double jhoomer around for 8 mins you can be the opposite of teams that don't jhoomer in routines………
only if it guarantees a placing? lol but not a bad idea! once again, something different! lol
 

sunnybonez

u trolling breh?
Messages
176
What about happy feet bhangra team where u stand and just jugni in spot the name is so misleading its perfect even better u stay learning ballet rom the gangsters in the bay area( that's right I saw freedom writers) I know what its like
 

hardeep_singh

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,463
sunnybonez said:
What about happy feet bhangra team where u stand and just jugni in spot the name is so misleading its perfect even better u stay learning ballet rom the gangsters in the bay area( that's right I saw freedom writers) I know what its like
dude stick to trolling on 4chan, ur comments are just boring/lame at this point.
 
Messages
7
kidda bhaji we will do a collaberation with u we r a fusion team we do all kinds of dances all over the world we will help u get events if u help us
 

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Messages
714
sunnybonez said:
What about happy feet bhangra team where u stand and just jugni in spot the name is so misleading its perfect even better u stay learning ballet rom the gangsters in the bay area( that's right I saw freedom writers) I know what its like
lol dude, your guys team is mad talented, without a doubt! but you folks are jus bunch of immature's! n' jus for the record, not everyone in the bay is ghetto like you! ;)
 

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Messages
714
dancefusionsensation said:
kidda bhaji we will do a collaberation with u we r a fusion team we do all kinds of dances all over the world we will help u get events if u help us
email that 'harman' dude! i left his email on the 1st page of this thread! i'm just helping out! ;)
 
Top