• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BAB results

Pam

Congrats to all the teams! Great meeting everyone. GMU would like to request that our video not be posted yet. We will post it later on! Please message me if you have our video. Thanks! :)

faysal

^I'd make a separate thread pam, no one will notice that here and end up posting it anyway this thread will be overflowing by tomorrow lol

ahmad

I just wanna say......even though the results are fairly correct........*KPGD* blew me out of the water tonight. They should have placed 3rd.

I have all the videos :) (or most) I'll be posting them very soooon

faizan

Just shut up and dance
it's too bad aeg/smd's gimmick was ruined by the venue's crew...sigh...

congrats to all the placing teams :)

Aneeta

Congrats to my 2 favorite East Coast teams!!! AEG-SMD! Knew you guys wouldn't leave without a trophy! Hope to see a video soon. =)

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Davis di dynasty (3D) was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I had them for first in my opinion . Very different frm nachdi so may have just been a matter of taste but they were a joy to watch

Furteelay def put their hearts on stage and have grown a lot - congrats!!

I have videos of dcmpaa, SGPD, and nachdi but they are from backstage...lemme knw if u want em

My flight still hasn't boarded yet so hmm what else I can say... Babc had cool vardiyan, show was run well, and 2 extra prizes I rmr were : Best Mix - Gsimz (Furteelay), Best Jori - GMU (idk names sry!)

Karan Dholi

Hell Yea Furteelay!!!!!!!!!!! These guys work their ass off everyday and its already showing, proud of you guys!

Virk13

Harr Mayydannnnn Fateh
Mariam said:
Davis di dynasty (3D) was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I had them for first in my opinion . Very different frm nachdi so may have just been a matter of taste but they were a joy to watch

Furteelay def put their hearts on stage and have grown a lot - congrats!!

I have videos of dcmpaa, SGPD, and nachdi but they are from backstage...lemme knw if u want em

My flight still hasn't boarded yet so hmm what else I can say... Babc had cool vardiyan, show was run well, and 2 extra prizes I rmr were : Best Mix - Gsimz (Furteelay), Best Jori - GMU (idk names sry!)

r u gunna be posting the dcmpaa video up ?