• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BC Cultural

SunnyParmar

New Member
Messages
97
Hi I just wanted to say that no one from BC Cultural has been coming onto BTF to slander anyone. In fact PCAC and BCC are really close friends and rivals. I apologize to anyone who may have taken offense and would hope that no one else tries to "frame" BCC. Thanks to everyone. *Also we didn't apply for Groundshaker*
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
No problem. I found that guy to be hilarious. I mean...if you want to bash a team, atleast spell the team name properly.

Oh well!
 
Top