Best Bhangra Move

Manjot

lilhira510 said:
Jabar Jung said:
Bhalwani chaal, chaal, jugni, Morni, phammniya, TIN TARA, Pathaniyan, Dhamaakka,
whats Tin Tara???
its the 16 piece that u call phummaniya...lot of people call it Tin Tara(I do too)...phummaniya is diff from tin tara..phummaniya=light bulbs to the bottom left...then to the top right...then bottom left again and then you spin with ur right hand out and left hand on your ears..lol hope u get what i meant

Gurpal

jhummar, bedii and the first move our team does on angrez alis jatt in idols video

Saleem

Staff member
Manjot said:
phummaniya is diff from tin tara..phummaniya=light bulbs to the bottom left...then to the top right...then bottom left again and then you spin with ur right hand out and left hand on your ears..lol hope u get what i meant
Via youtube.com/bhangrateamsforum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4xaf7Ow_Fk

Shahrukh

jhummer all the way

i love going to parties/mixers/whatever
and while everyone else is breaking a sweat tryna see who can do pataka or punjab the hardest. or do the most bhetka

and im just chiln cheesn like theres no tomm paunda-ing jhummer
;D

faizan

Just shut up and dance
sharukh, that's because you're usually to drunk to do anything but jhummar.

lilhira510

Manjot said:
lilhira510 said:
Jabar Jung said:
Bhalwani chaal, chaal, jugni, Morni, phammniya, TIN TARA, Pathaniyan, Dhamaakka,
whats Tin Tara???
its the 16 piece that u call phummaniya...lot of people call it Tin Tara(I do too)...phummaniya is diff from tin tara..phummaniya=light bulbs to the bottom left...then to the top right...then bottom left again and then you spin with ur right hand out and left hand on your ears..lol hope u get what i meant
ohhh okay okay i got youu now thanks :)

akshyz

some fast jhummar bcoz you can make it go to any beat...
and some jugni and dhamaal!!

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
akshyz said:
some fast jhummar bcoz you can make it go to any beat...
and some jugni and dhamaal!!
true fast jhummar goes on nearly any hip hop beat

terabaap

Starting at the top with my most favorite as I don't want to study
1)The twirling of the mouch-(As only males with a proper beard can accomplish this) because it signals to the ladies, the males who are the best possible mates. The mouch symbolizes masculinity.
2)The slapping of the thighs-The "Dhak" noise that is produced by the slapping of the thighs is another signal to the ladies. The deepr the "dhak", the more likely a mating will produce strong and viable offspring
3)Dhamaal-no comments necessary
4)Jhummer-" "
5)Giddha-only done around GS.