• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Best gifts you got today...

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
So this is a pretty self explanatory thread.

-Digital Scanner
-Portable speakers
-the opportunity to pants my bro
-really bad south indian food( :p, I kid though, because my mom is probably going to get me for this)
-more bhangra songs!!
-the chance to spend time to my family and listen to carols
-loads of hot chocolate and cookies
-the chance to once again scare my cousin(he sees me than runs from me)
-to relax and enjoy myself
-signed up for big brothers and big sisters(chance to give back to the community and give gifts this holiday)
-soup kitchen work(nice to see people smile ;D)

how bout you guys?
 

pritpal94

Active Member
Messages
1,312
abhi you got some hot gifts...
heres mine:
?165
Ralph lauren cardigan
superdry jeans (ugly)
24 redemption (crap)
hugo boss fragrance
nice roast dinner
family time
last but not least... BTF!
 

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Messages
323
IPOD Touch.. Superb (Courtesy of my wife)

Old Navy Blazer.. Amazing (Secret Santa gift from my cousin)

Sweater Vest.. Good (Courtesy of my sister)
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
I got a lexus with a red bow on it.... Ok not really but I woke up this morning in a lexus only wearing a red bow?
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
Saleem said:
I got a lexus with a red bow on it.... Ok not really but I woke up this morning in a lexus only wearing a red bow?
perhaps one of the most clever comments in the history of BTF...very naaaaaaaice.
 

pritpal94

Active Member
Messages
1,312
Saleem said:
I got a lexus with a red bow on it.... Ok not really but I woke up this morning in a lexus only wearing a red bow?
I only just got that after reading it 3 times.
 

campy614

New Member
Messages
666
Ankush said:
My xmas gift was AEG TEAM PRACTICE FROM 10am - 4pm ....... ;D
My best gift was not having to attend that practice due to religious observation :)

Jay Kay, Jay Kay... but not really
 

KushK

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,161
campy614 said:
Ankush said:
My xmas gift was AEG TEAM PRACTICE FROM 10am - 4pm ....... ;D
My best gift was not having to attend that practice due to religious observation :)

Jay Kay, Jay Kay... but not really
U hvent been to the last 2 practices lol. STOP COMPLAINING!
 

Raji

Member
Messages
135
My scrapbook that my mom and sister made for me before I leave to med school... tears! :'(

Oh and my Ugg's!! ;D

But, I really...reallyyy... REALLYYY wished for an iTouch maybe next year. ::)
 

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
Messages
409
Nsandhu said:
am i the only person who doesn't care about christmas lol
errr well I dont technically celebrate but........... pre/post xmas shopping is amazingggg haha
 
Top