• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Bash 2009 Predictions

Who will win Bhangra Bash 2009?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
Its gonna be hard... something between

ABD, Knightz, Duniya, and Jawani

See you fools there :)

Gurvir

1) ABC...sickkk set
2) Jawani
3) Duniya

*everyone come out and watch the show..should be great. And we're the exhibition act so you'll get to see us ;D

Kush

Jawani, BMW, and RU... mini Boston reunion? see ya'll in 9 days! Guardians are gonna be running around seattle starting thursday morning for anyone flying in early, so holler!

Mowsuf

ABC, Duniya & Jawani in some order

though i'd like to see Bhangra Knightz in there somewhere. But good luck to everyone nonetheless

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
1. ABC - hometown victory
2. PANJ/PCAC
3. PANJ/PCAC

I have a feeling that GW could pull an upset here..

Rahul3

siddyp said:
1. ABC - hometown victory
2. PANJ/PCAC
3. PANJ/PCAC

I have a feeling that GW could pull an upset here..
I agree...GW hasnt competed much, but from what I remember of their latest performance (boston i think?), they were real good

zagreus

Kush said:
Jawani, BMW, and RU... mini Boston reunion? see ya'll in 9 days! Guardians are gonna be running around seattle starting thursday morning for anyone flying in early, so holler!
Silly Kush, you forgot about GW too.
And yeah, this feels like Boston all over again in a way. And an empire guy will be with us too just to have a little representation as well ;)

pritpal94

My prediction's are as follows:

1. Apna Bhangra Crew (ABC).
2. Jawani Bhangra.
3. Bhangra Knightz.

Thanks,
Pritpal.
-Suruj Bhangra.

Kush

Jasmeet said:
Kush said:
Silly Kush, you forgot about GW too.
And yeah, this feels like Boston all over again in a way. And an empire guy will be with us too just to have a little representation as well ;)
Snap, my bad G-Dubb. You're welcome to the party as well :). And yes, mr. nav dheri will be around to hold it down for empire.

JT

1. Jawani
2. ABC
3. PCAC or Duniya

If PCAC doesn't place, then I see a lot of angry people posting the following day of the competition about the comp being rigged, or not being a REAL bhangra comp.

MY OPINION !!!