• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

**Bhangra Blitz 2015 Placings**

Multani

1. Nishani
2. Husky Bhangra

Line up: Alamo City, Buckeye Bhangra, UIUC Bhangra, Steel City, Hurricane Bhangra, Husky Bhangra, Nishani

It was great and fun weekend to compete against the teams from all over the place. Each team brought new energy and quality sets this weekend. We would like to give a special shout out to Karan and Jagraj who bought us 250 shots at the after party 8) . Also, thanks to all the fans for screaming their lungs out at the show. Big thanks to UIUC Bhangra for letting us borrow one of their vardis and mix was sick ;) . Thanks to Steel City for letting us use two sapps, helping the brothers out.

Don't forget to follow us on www.facebook.com/NishaniBHangra and NISHANIBHANGRA on instagram.

If you have a video of Nishani at R2B2, please contact us at NISHANIBHANGRA@GMAIL.COM. Thank you!

DamanSingh

Husky Bhangra has made huge strides over the past two years, very glad to see them place. Congrats to Nishani and Husky.

Shoutout to the Steel City crew, can't wait for the vids.

Multani

DamanSingh said:
Husky Bhangra has made huge strides over the past two years, very glad to see them place. Congrats to Nishani and Husky.

Shoutout to the Steel City crew, can't wait for the vids.
Thanks Daman, appreciate it.

Also, forgot to give a shout out to our sickest Pagh tier HARMAN Singh and our husna Mansimran Singh.

scaplash

Husky Bhangra (retired); KWG; GR
Thanks so much for the love Daman! We had a great time at R2B2 (review of comp coming up shortly)-we are extremely honored for the placing among such a competitive lineup. It was great seeing some awesome performances on both the Raas and Bhangra side. Congrats to Nishani, you guys had a great set and just looked like you were having the times of your lives on stage.
Also want to shout out Alamo City Bhangra for giving us some last minute help with paghs-also shout out to I-Bhangra and Buckeye Bhangra, had a great time hanging with you guys after the comp!
We won't be posting up our video for a bit because of some upcoming comps!
Best,
Sonny

vaibhav

Congrats Husky! Definitely glad to see you guys making noise in the circuit :)

gursh313

KarnSingh said:
Nishani should have been disqualified for exceeding the weight limit on the charter bus there. Anyways congrats to Gursh for beating me at something for the first time in his life :p . Congrats to Husky, haven't seen your performance yet, so CANT WAIT!

Thanks for the shoutout Daman!

Yeah its the greatest moment of my life Karn, thanks. I hope everyone in UD knows :)