• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Blizzard Venue and Date will be announced shortly

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Messages
323
I remember last time Blizzard happened; there was a massive snow storm!! Regardless, it should be a good competition and you won't have problem attracting teams/audience from Canada considering it's only hour and half away from Toronto.
 

Desi Dhamaka

Desi Dhamaka, Bhangra Allstars, Fusion Faceoff...
Messages
233
Hey Guys,

This Blizzard is happening. Man i dont think I have ever recd so many emails, txt, and phone calls. Thats a great thing. Now hopefully by the end of this week I can give you guys some more info, such as an official date. We have alot of people working on this as we speak. The moment I get the ok from the venue, I will be releasing the info right here. So check back on BTF for the official announcement. We are looking to make this a big show. The Revival of the Blizzard, more info coming soon. Chk back.
 

Stylez1

SWAGGI
Messages
619
Desi Dhamaka said:
Hey Guys,

This Blizzard is happening. Man i dont think I have ever recd so many emails, txt, and phone calls. Thats a great thing. Now hopefully by the end of this week I can give you guys some more info, such as an official date. We have alot of people working on this as we speak. The moment I get the ok from the venue, I will be releasing the info right here. So check back on BTF for the official announcement. We are looking to make this a big show. The Revival of the Blizzard, more info coming soon. Chk back.
Can't Waittttt:)
 

avtarchana

WORLD BHANGRA JUDGE !!
Messages
98
Hi !!
I really LUV to Judge the 'Bhangra Blizzard' this time..
Pl. send me the details..
BEST WISHES !!
Avtar Chana,
Chandigarh.
starworld_india@hotmail.com
 

dheerja

Member
Messages
607
avtarchana said:
Hi !!
I really LUV to Judge the 'Bhangra Blizzard' this time..
Pl. send me the details..
BEST WISHES !!
Avtar Chana,
Chandigarh.
starworld_india@hotmail.com
Will I finally get to meet Avtar Chana?! I can't retire from bhangra until I do. Avtar please come!
 
Top