• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Draft...

SunnyParmar

New Member
Messages
97
BC Allstars

Girls:

Jodi 1:Shruti Sharma (UBC), Angela Bhardwaj (UBC)

Jodi 2:Raj Aujla(Duniya), Aman Athwal (Duniya)

Jodi 3: Kasey Dhinjal (PANJ), Gursimran (PANJ)

Jodi 4:Sonia Dhillon (B2B), Nikky Gill(B2B)

Boys:

Jodi 1: Ravi Binning (United), Tony Garcha (United)

Jodi 2: Mandeep Rai (PCAC), Gavin Janjua/Herman Janjua (PCAC)

Jodi 3: Super Chahal/Chandan Chahal (PANJ), Akash Patel (PANJ)

Jodi 4: Harman Bal (BJ), Deepak Bhardwaj (BJ)

Singer: Inder Kooner

Best from BC...

Dholi: TJ Chahal(AVA) /Raju Johal(Duniya)
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
Oh yeah...wanted to add that i want to put up Inder from United to be the singer, and Sukhpreet as the Sarangi player.
 

Shubh

New Member
Messages
69
Band:

Dholi - Raju (California)
Singer - Harpreet Randhawa (Nachdi Jawani)
Algozey - Husaninder Singh Maur (PDDS)
Chimta - Toss up between Opi (Shan-E) and Jasneeraj Dhanoa (PDDS)


Manager - Sardar Gurdeep Singh
 

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Messages
553
Basim said:
Ohhhhh :D I get it. It's a co-ed team then? In that case, can I be partners with either Manjit or Ramani ;)

~ Basim
Basim....you are going to be kicked off if you keep behaving this way. :p
 

Kapil

Wear Responsibly 2.0 || One for All...All for FAUJ
Messages
133
looks like the fantasy bhangra league is already on its way :p
 

Chidiya

New Member
Messages
338
Basim said:
Gabar Singh said:
Basim said:
Somia said:
V.E.N.T Bhangra
Avni - Rangla
Gabar -??
Hira - CSUS
Manjit - Bankian
Parul - ASD
Pooja - SMD
Ramani - Riverside?
Roop - ASD
SOMIA- COACH


Akhil - Riverside
Basim - ??
Faysal - UK.??
Jabbar - Virsa: our tradition
Nav - Empire
Navkarn - People's
Sarabjit - Gabroo Shokeen
Sunny - Riverside
BRRUAH- COACH
​
Our bhangra team would totally PWN your bhangra team ;D

~ Basim :-*
i think we're suppose to be a team!
Ohhhhh :D I get it. It's a co-ed team then? In that case, can I be partners with either Manjit or Ramani ;)

~ Basim
Screw you, no one wanted to be your partner! I call anyone that's NOT Basim.
 

Nandini

New Member
Messages
22
lalli - rooh
ranjit - nj
ricky - apd
jony - v:eek:t
amli - v:eek:t

jasleen - drexel
jasmine - lbc
nanay (best jodedar ever) - bankian naaran
jawani girl 1
ubc girl 1
 

Vijay

Member
Messages
646
its funny how this ridiculous thread has come back to life after it got completely ripped on for being a "POL thread" that btf would stray away from. this topic just shows ppls biases and who they know lol but w.e i know its just for fun
 

Varun

Member
Messages
268
1st pick: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the guy who choreographs for Juggy D
 

Ramani

Member
Messages
760
Basim said:
Gabar Singh said:
Basim said:
Somia said:
V.E.N.T Bhangra
Avni - Rangla
Gabar -??
Hira - CSUS
Manjit - Bankian
Parul - ASD
Pooja - SMD
Ramani - Riverside?
Roop - ASD
SOMIA- COACH


Akhil - Riverside
Basim - ??
Faysal - UK.??
Jabbar - Virsa: our tradition
Nav - Empire
Navkarn - People's
Sarabjit - Gabroo Shokeen
Sunny - Riverside
BRRUAH- COACH
​
Our bhangra team would totally PWN your bhangra team ;D

~ Basim :-*
i think we're suppose to be a team!
Ohhhhh :D I get it. It's a co-ed team then? In that case, can I be partners with either Manjit or Ramani ;)

~ Basim

hahaha Basim sorry but I pick Nav to be my partner ;)
 

Havish

New Member
Messages
250
This kinda went off topic from what I expected, and turned into what your "fantasy" lineup would be...

What I wanted to know, is who you would pick with the first overall pick? just one pick, not a team, just one person (guy/girl) that you want to be your franchise player, the person you would want to build ur team around...
 

Vic

Member
Messages
291
Havish said:
This kinda went off topic from what I expected, and turned into what your "fantasy" lineup would be...

What I wanted to know, is who you would pick with the first overall pick? just one pick, not a team, just one person (guy/girl) that you want to be your franchise player, the person you would want to build ur team around...
This would be impossible....Unless I can see every person at practice and on stage... I would rather make my first pick a good dancer who tries to improve everyone around them and has a positive attitude at practice and on stage, rather then a SICk dancer who can just dance and are lazy at practice and do nothing else but perform well on stage. I know there are a lot of dancers out there that fit my first description so it would be either impossible or very hard.
 

Havish

New Member
Messages
250
Vic said:
This would be impossible....Unless I can see every person at practice and on stage... I would rather make my first pick a good dancer who tries to improve everyone around them and has a positive attitude at practice and on stage, rather then a SICk dancer who can just dance and are lazy at practice and do nothing else but perform well on stage. I know there are a lot of dancers out there that fit my first description so it would be either impossible or very hard.
That was kinda what im getting at, I would personally pick someone is a very good dancer but at the same time must be a leader someone who works to build the team and makes the team better. Not just that dancers who kills it on stage. I know its hard because we don't know how practices go for other teams.
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
Vijay said:
its funny how this ridiculous thread has come back to life after it got completely ripped on for being a "POL thread" that btf would stray away from. this topic just shows ppls biases and who they know lol but w.e i know its just for fun
that's exactly what I thought when people started posting on this thread....

It seems that wasn't the intention...but it basically became those same "best dancer" threads...
 
Top