• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Idols 2012 Best Of The West Vids

Remy

my bad, accidentally created this thread in the wrong section of the forum.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
I'm sure the mods will move the thread to the correct section when they get a chance.

Thanks for all the videos Remy!

~ Basim :)

venividivici

Most impressed by PFA (dancers are becoming really strong) and SFBC (great execution for a difficult set) so far. On a side note, PANJ Girls good job but you gotta know when its time to retire a gimmick.

Gurvir

LOL sorry for standing up multiple times during SFBC video, we were pumped though hahaha

Kaur

Everyone did really well at Idols:) One of the things that stood out to me was the dharmak song that Bhangra Republik used for jhummer by Diljit. I dont think that religion and bhangra should be mixed especially if you're dancing to it, but that's just my 2 cents. Congrats to everyone for having great performances.

XLBngra

VanCity put on a show!
SFBC seemed like an NJ copywrite, but kept the bhangra real
Jawani girls did their style better than any other

venividivici

Hkiran said:
Everyone did really well at Idols:) One of the things that stood out to me was the dharmak song that Bhangra Republik used for jhummer by Diljit. I dont think that religion and bhangra should be mixed especially if you're dancing to it, but that's just my 2 cents. Congrats to everyone for having great performances.
I agree with bhangra and religion being kept separate. Along the same lines I noticed Vancity's mix makes reference to Guru Gobind Singh, Baba Deep Singh and Guru Arjun Dev as well, perhaps something to keep in mind in the future.

Daman-Malhi

twitter.com/Daman_AG
venividivici said:
Hkiran said:
Along the same lines I noticed Vancity's mix makes reference to Guru Gobind Singh, Baba Deep Singh and Guru Arjun Dev as well, perhaps something to keep in mind in the future.
But they didn't dance to that specific part, it was just in their intro/sher.