New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
yo what is that trying to say? that this GTA that's gonna be at Idols is gonna be the leftover, mediocre dancers? i doubt it. everyone has to be good for them to get in [A], and a lot of average dancers in one season can turn out to be the best dancers next time you see them. that we shudn't be so excited for this "new" GTA? only bad thing i can see about "rebuilding" is that people aren't as used to dancing w/ each other and blending into team style. at the same time new people bring new energy and new ideas.TheBraveOne said:people the gta today is not the same gta u saw at blizzard....alot of their good dancers left...one of them even went to sgpd..last i heard gta/mpd is rebuilding...
me too lolPooja said:sometimes I wish I lived in Canada....but just for bhangra...haha.
man...haven't heard about them in a while!dheerja said:SFU Elite? I didn't know they still existed, I remember them being kind of a big deal with VIBE, etc.
hella PUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP............I love gta........Rohit said:Just t clarify a few things, yes the GTA at Idols will be a new GTA (BUT that being said it's not a medicore team in any case or a bunch of leftover dancers. A lot of the older members of GTA have gone on to reach great hieghts in their respective fields. The dancers that are still holding strong have brought up a few rising stars and have been training throughout the summer so they can excell in the coming season.)
The competition will be hot in any case, my onli wish would be that I can be there (N) lol. Toronto will take it again this year 1st and 2nd lol
Jassi SidhuBhangraholic said:i wonder who the performing artist will be