• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Idols update

Bhangra Idols Adm.

New Member
Messages
4
On Saturday, September 20th

Bhangra Idols UNSTOPPABLE

Featuring...

10 Competing teams:

1. A.B.C.-Seattle, Washington
2. B.2.B.-Abbotsford, B.C.
3. G.T.A.-Toronto, Ontario
4. Jawani-Vancouver, B.C.
5. Kohinoor-Surrey, B.C.
6. P.A.N.J.-Surrey, B.C.
7. P.C.A.C.-Surrey, B.C.
8. Punjabi Beat-Surrey, B.C.
9. S.F.U. Elite-Burnaby, B.C.
10. S.G.P.D.-Toronto, Ontario

Special guest performers:

Jassi Sidhu & his band...

?AND...the RNB sensation

112

@ the Orpheum Theatre-Downtown Vancouver
& the AFTERPARTY...

for more info log onto www.bhangraidols.com

Pavan
Bhangra Idols Administration
 

Jap Brar

New Member
Messages
269
I kno rite. this is an event that you CANT MISS. i think this will be one of the best comps so far!
 

Dhesi

New Member
Messages
101
Best 112 Song Ever: Only You (with Biggie)

I don't see them performing it tho, since there's no BIG :(

But they're still awesome..
 

NSC

Member
Messages
125
112 at a bhangra comp?! Hahaha....random. Cupid is still one of my favorite R&B tracks.
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
I'm gonna have to disagree. Cupid hassss to be their best song. But Only You is sick too. :)
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
Now wat would be SICK is 112 jumping in on a Jassi Sidhu set! or vice versa... any thoughts? Definitely something different, RnB Bhangra mix anyone?
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
...what is this...numbers in your pocket...I remember when you used throw those things away...

112 at a Bhangra Comp?? NUTS!
 

Mukandpuria

New Member
Messages
1,413
this is the first I have herd of a hip-hop at a bhangra compeition. 112 is going to be at the after party or are they preforming on the stage?
 

JT

New Member
Messages
90
Abhi said:
this is the first I have herd of a hip-hop at a bhangra compeition. 112 is going to be at the after party or are they preforming on the stage?
I'm wondering the same thing, cause I mean it's a bhangra comp after party, the audience and viewers are gonna be pumped and wanna do some bhangra for their own at the afterparty, no ??
 
Top