• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Knightz GTV @ World's Best Bhangra Crew 2013

Chahal101

★-ѕϝʙс­-★ Surrey Folk Bhangra Club
Killed that performance no joke one of my favorite music sets ever... that was just so entertaining from start to finish had everything a music routine should have in it. Really a great job boys you guys keep getting better and better i just cant wait to see what you guys come up with next! <3 sumit hira

Shahrukh

[SIZE=small]it wasnt even close for me[/SIZE]

best choreo of the night
best gimmicks of the night
best routine including flow and balance between grace and power of the night
best dancers of the night

but you guys choreo and think the way i do so you already knew i would love it just thought id share, congrats on your best performance ever!

py335

loved this performance. could not stop smiling. please please please post the mix for us to be able to download!!

DesiBoi

Elite Entertainment
Sickkkk Mixx and a great performance the vardiyan are looking ill!! Whats the bindrakhia song starting at 2:37 and the song at 5:25

Dalveer

This for sure deserved to win sick nakhre and that Phumniyaan gimmick was awesome lol good work guys best team on the circuit imo really enjoyed it from beginning to end