• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Team Needed

bayareabhangra

New Member
Messages
4
Looking to have a bhangra team perform at a lunch reception on May 23rd of next year in the San Francisco Bay Area. If interested, please let me know cost, etc. Probably looking for two routines total.
 

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
potentially could be Bruin Bhangra time around that date...contact Empire? theyre around ur hood
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Meistro said:
I can dance. I charge $230982389234. cool?
For that price, are any other services provided. I mean, if I start saving up now, I do want to know what else to expect. ;)
 
Top