• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra's All-BTF All-Stars

Harvin Singh

New Member
Messages
74
Taiym?r said:
Pooja said:
EH FOLK AHHH

is that all I need to say? is that the password? is that the anthem for Folk Fauj dedication?
thats Rooh's i think...not ours..

ours is quite literally SNPO lol
IT'S EVERYBODYS.......KEEP THE FOLK ALIVE!!! lol

and IT IS THE PASSWORD TO ANYTHING BHANGRA RELATED!!
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
Vick said:
I'll just appoint myself team manager... Gotta make sure them chinese bhangra dancers are of age...
sounds good to me!!!! but chinese dancers? where did they come from...wat happened to us???
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
See Parul, in the Olympics you traditionally have one team from every country. So that means one team from the U.S., one from Canada, one from China, one from Guatamala, one from Mars, one from Cuba and usually they make special arrangements for a team from Michigan(cause you guys are special!)...
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
I think theres something Edpreet isn't telling us. Except he's not chinese. I knew I was an uncle.
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
Vick said:
See Parul, in the Olympics you traditionally have one team from every country. So that means one team from the U.S., one from Canada, one from China, one from Guatamala, one from Mars, one from Cuba and usually they make special arrangements for a team from Michigan(cause you guys are special!)...

wat kind of special arrangements does that include nice resort to stay at, a butler at hand, etc etc etc...thanks vick that was very considerate of u

Sunny said:
i wanna be waterboy
wait....we're a bhangra team we rep india/punjab....can we get manjo gatorade?? so then u can be a mango gatorade boy??? pluss wattt if performin in the olympics shudnt we be able to get us somethin besides water.....i'd like to handle financial aspects, w/the aid of mariam and basically scam india into throwin this event and puttin their money were it shud go
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
can we lock specific people out of threads? 8)

Harvin Singh said:
IT'S EVERYBODYS.......KEEP THE FOLK ALIVE!!! lol

and IT IS THE PASSWORD TO ANYTHING BHANGRA RELATED!!
LOVE THE THINKING HARVIN! So Shanjeetster, Tamjot, and Jeeti, I think I have the right passwords and I just don't need to apply. If RPD says so, then it must be right.
 

Sam Brar

New Member
Messages
84
i was thinking of that like a bhangra all-star performance. or we could do like a east vs. west type of thing like the NBA.
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
Lai Harvin SNPO noo badhnam kareya tusi...

we were gonna surprise you with a spot...which usually entails us kidnapping you from the street (similar to the scene in old school) and tattooing an image of phuman on your right arm (thats right cuz we never take it off) but now I don't know man siding with the women? pshh


EHHHHHHHH FOLK AH .
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Pooja said:
can we lock specific people out of threads? 8)

Harvin Singh said:
IT'S EVERYBODYS.......KEEP THE FOLK ALIVE!!! lol

and IT IS THE PASSWORD TO ANYTHING BHANGRA RELATED!!
LOVE THE THINKING HARVIN! So Shanjeetster, Tamjot, and Jeeti, I think I have the right passwords and I just don't need to apply. If RPD says so, then it must be right.
Actually Pooj, RZA and Jeeti are already members of SNPO. As I stated before, Jeeti was appointed the Senior Commissioner of the Federational Faujassociation committee of trustees for SNPO. Taimoor is my Sujji mutt (right hand man). There is no password to get into SNPO. I respect Harvin's statement that "Eh folh Ah" is the password for anything and everything bhangra related, but SNPO is actually exclusive. YOu must submit a request to be a member of SNPO. Jeeti, Taimoor and Myself will evaluate your request according to our criteria. One who successfully passes our evaluation (which is the equivalent to a rectal examination, JK) will be admitted into SNPO. Now, there are people who we are going to specially admit without applications due to our lack of staff in SNPO. However, you will need to apply because you begrudgingly did not take jeeti's act of spite like someone who would be eligible to become a member of SNPO. Our decisions may not be overuled or vetoed by outsiders of SNPO..................Tey Harvin, SNPO dha naah nu vadhnam ney karna please. Menth naal meh thenu puchdha yah. Neythaan thenu admission ney milni SNPO'ch.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Shanthi naal thoosi sarey nice buchey baankhey SNPO ley apply karlo, neythaan jidda thohaddey ley like, situations dey savnaal both like really jidda unpleasant hosakhda yah. lol
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
Meistro said:
Shanthi naal thoosi sarey nice buchey baankhey SNPO ley apply karlo, neythaan jidda thohaddey ley like, situations dey savnaal both like really jidda unpleasant hosakhda yah. lol

"nice buchey"????? u make it seem like ur 100 yrs old and we're 4.....:p hun daso application??? or wat??
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
Parul said:
Meistro said:
Shanthi naal thoosi sarey nice buchey baankhey SNPO ley apply karlo, neythaan jidda thohaddey ley like, situations dey savnaal both like really jidda unpleasant hosakhda yah. lol

"nice buchey"????? u make it seem like ur 100 yrs old and we're 4.....:p hun daso application??? or wat??
Parul, you are 4.
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
no i'm not....wud u like to see a birth certificate? driver's license, passport????

manjot u shud jus stop talkin i got proof against everythin u say
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
Parul said:
no i'm not....wud u like to see a birth certificate? driver's license, passport????

manjot u shud jus stop talkin i got proof against everythin u say
LOLLLLL
I got nothing else to say hahah
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
eh kedi gal eh?

enniyaan changian kudiyaan de naal tussi estaraan behave kardeo?

SHARM KAR.

SNPO'ch menu KOI INTEREST NE EH. ayvaan mein gallaan kar ri si, haaan.

PHITTEY MOO TERA.

:eek:
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Parul said:
no i'm not....wud u like to see a birth certificate? driver's license, passport????

manjot u shud jus stop talkin i got proof against everythin u say
Yes I do want to see them... Please scan them and then upload them as a picture on BTF... While your at it, I would also like to see any credit cards issued under your name, your social security number and your mothers maiden name... Can you do that for me Parul? I will forever be nice to you...
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
Vick said:
Parul said:
no i'm not....wud u like to see a birth certificate? driver's license, passport????

manjot u shud jus stop talkin i got proof against everythin u say
Yes I do want to see them... Please scan them and then upload them as a picture on BTF... While your at it, I would also like to see any credit cards issued under your name, your social security number and your mothers maiden name... Can you do that for me Parul? I will forever be nice to you...
that be good evidence to prove ur evidence Parul!!
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
ok, to request admission into snpo. start a thread that says SNPO, and all you have to write is Meistro, Taimoor, and jeeti, may I pwetty pwease joine SNPO with a cherry on top? And then once you have been approved, you must put "S.N.P.O." first in your list of teams.
 
Top