• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra's Most Wanted (BMW) @ Bruin Bhangra 2009-GTV

Sunpreet

Bhangra's Most Wanted (BMW)
Ravi aka Fravi said:
hahaha i just noticed this, look at the failed hand clap @ 6:46 between yellow and pink.

LOLLLLLLL

that was so funny LOL

Sanidev

This is reviving a wayyyyyyyy old thread, but was having some nostalgia. Still my fave performance ever. Anybody have this mix?? I used to bump it heavy like 8 years ago....

holy, 8 years :/

Howie Magz

Damn Bhangra's Most Wanted is mad old school time to dig up some Khalsa Junction videos as well

vaibhav

Hella throwback. Also, I don't think anyone has posted this yet, but here's BMW's performance from Bruin bhangra 2010:
Due to last minute injuries and issues that year, we had to change a good chunk of our routine several days before Bruin, but regardless, it was a blast dancing dancing with and learning bhangra from these OG BMW guys. Enjoy :)

Vijay

This is reviving a wayyyyyyyy old thread, but was having some nostalgia. Still my fave performance ever. Anybody have this mix?? I used to bump it heavy like 8 years ago....

holy, 8 years :/
PM me i have the mix but its too large to attach. Talk about throwback