• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Birthday Party Performance - Toronto

PartyJatt

Love to see people from the party involved in a routine! Makes it more enjoyable to watch.

not gonna lie your mix was really good lol :D song choice is great :p the non mixing of the entire mix was entertaining reminds me of cal mixs less crap more music hehe. also yall should start up a team!

Ak_Di_Nishani

Deepi253 said:
not gonna lie your mix was really good lol :D song choice is great :p the non mixing of the entire mix was entertaining reminds me of cal mixs less crap more music hehe. also yall should start up a team!
Word song choice was ILLL

Sukha

Deepi253 said:
haha thaanks bro! :)

asingh720

Lol at the awkward throwing money at 1:17, but the rest of them were pretty pro shots.

I really liked how the group's friends jumped in every once in a while and then did finale on stage with them. Made it a lot more fun to watch

Sukha

asingh720 said:
Lol at the awkward throwing money at 1:17, but the rest of them were pretty pro shots.

I really liked how the group's friends jumped in every once in a while and then did finale on stage with them. Made it a lot more fun to watch
Haha thanks :) Yeah the one guy who jumped in a lot was the birthday boy so it was fun for him to be part of the set.

HarmanSaini said:
great song selection, and what song was at 3:25?
Songs called Aaja Aaja by Angrez Ali & Aman Hayer

HdBrar

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Anyone notice the slip at
3:58
?[/color]
I knew that would happen to someone eventually! Everyone be throwing money at the dancers as they dance and something like a mis-step like that was bound to happen. Not a bad recovery though...

Gopi916

You talk it, I live it, your jealous just admit it
This is really good. You guys should start a team together.

VeeBee

Solid performance! Mix was sik and the song selection was great.

What's the song called at 1:29? haven't heard it in ages lol, if you got it can you please post it up :)