New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
LOLL i knoww right..faysal said:I was hoping to see the special taking your vest off with no hands moveI am disappoint lol
Just to clear things up, his vest wasn't taken off on purpose and didn't slide off his body. It was sliced with the kenchi from the bottom while dancing and tore..crazy right!?faysal said:I was hoping to see the special taking your vest off with no hands moveI am disappoint lol
You mean the kid with the Joda?himynameis said:Isn't that kid with the juda in aeg?
Ashveer said:You mean the kid with the Joda?himynameis said:Isn't that kid with the juda in aeg?
Still ishimynameis said:Isn't that kid with the juda in aeg?
Wats a joda? I mean juda(Patka) isn't a joda like a warrior?Ashveer said:You mean the kid with the Joda?himynameis said:Isn't that kid with the juda in aeg?
+1faizan said:see you soon harman
Yup he went to Stony, was AEG captain - moved to san fran, dances with Bk. Gonna post his number in a bit =)himynameis said:And yea I think I've seen him at stoony beforeAshveer said:You mean the kid with the Joda?himynameis said:Isn't that kid with the juda in aeg?
im a joda =] lolhimynameis said:Wats a joda? I mean juda(Patka) isn't a joda like a warrior?Ashveer said:You mean the kid with the Joda?himynameis said:Isn't that kid with the juda in aeg?
And yea I think I've seen him at stoony before