• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

bmw gidha?!?!?

sargam627

F.S.U.
Messages
498
I heard BMW is collaborating with a gidha team for a malwai giddha performance

I personally think its a great idea, and more all guys teams should get involved in it
As far as i know, BMW is the first team to do a collaboration with a gidha team
And i say hats off to them for taking a huge risk

GO BMW! ;D
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
sargam627 said:
I heard BMW is collaborating with a gidha team for a malvi giddha performance

I personally think its a great idea, and more all guys teams should get involved in it
As far as i know, BMW is the first team to do a collaboration with a gidha team
And i say hats off to them for taking a huge risk

GO BMW! ;D
Didn't JATT recently compete with a Malwai Giddha performance? And is BMW's entire routine giddha? I'd love to see how they add their BMW swagger on giddha.

I still dream about BMW's ending to BBC performance. "Party like a rock star... Party like a rock star"
 

Hasit

New Member
Messages
38
kinnell said:
Didn't JATT recently compete with a Malwai Giddha performance? And is BMW's entire routine giddha? I'd love to see how they add their BMW swagger on giddha.

I still dream about BMW's ending to BBC performance. "Party like a rock star... Party like a rock star"
I think JATT was supposed to do Malwai Giddha at the Socal Giddha Competition this past November but the show got cancelled.
 

Jaskaran

New Member
Messages
66
yea, the show did get cancelled. i havent heard anything about them doing gidha. if they do...wow... everyones twisted bhangra up, please leave malwai gidha alone at least, or leave it to ppl who know how to, dont try to do what you dont know how to. ahhh
 

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
Messages
302
LOL. Good luck to them if they are gonna try. I always wonder how a crowd would react. I mean I don;t think many of the audience members would even understand the boliyan to be honest, especially at a contest like SoCal where most people in the audience judge how awesome your performance was by how many bass drops and hip hop tunes you could mix in.
 

Dippy

New Member
Messages
327
I really like watching malwai gidha, I think its really entertaing and I wish more people knew how to do it!! If BMW is going to give it a shot..I say go for it!! The more teams that try to implement it, the more people will learn about it ;D
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Jaskaran said:
yea, the show did get cancelled. i havent heard anything about them doing gidha. if they do...wow... everyones twisted bhangra up, please leave malwai gidha alone at least, or leave it to ppl who know how to, dont try to do what you dont know how to. ahhh

So JATT is allowed to do it because you guys are like the best bhangra/malwai gidha team on the planet right? If you are not on JATT, please refrain from dancing, cause you just are not good enough... Remind me on what happened at Bruin last year, my memory is fading...
 
Top