• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Boston Bhangra-Abhi Sehli

Jabar Jung

New Member
Messages
926
I just want to take some time to say THANK YOU to Abhij(i)(ee)t Sehli ABHI. When i got there he was working his ass off...yet he still found time for me and gave me and my friends a team like respect and treatment. Big Big Big massive respect for you bro. Your a great organizer. I will definitely see you soon!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* love you.


p.s.-ARjun "GaBrua" much respect to you also for being my bhangra buddy :)!
 

Manjit

New Member
Messages
48
Jabar Jung said:
I just want to take some time to say THANK YOU to Abhij(i)(ee)t Sehli ABHI. When i got there he was working his ass off...yet he still found time for me and gave me and my friends a team like respect and treatment. Big Big Big massive respect for you bro. Your a great organizer. I will definitely see you soon!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* love you.


p.s.-ARjun "GaBrua" much respect to you also for being my bhangra buddy :)!
^^ I agree! Abhi, you're the besttt! Thanks for everything! :)
 

Chidiya

New Member
Messages
338
wowowo Abhi was great help this weekend..thanks for saving my ass at the airport..the black dude was starting to wonder lol
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
Great kid. Honestly glad to have met you. Boston, this is someone to keep around in years to come.
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
I agree with all the praise. He was a huge help! Whenever I had a question about anything, I'd go straight to Abhi. The man was really helpful
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Yeah, some dude thought we were brothers. I was like, ummm.. if Abhi was my brother, I'd be so much more hotter.... and less gujju.... lol
 
Top