New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
I dont think its a good idea for a bunch of brown people to call themselves the "bomb squad".Mariam said:Can't wait to see Florida rep... Especially this being an all-state team... Very cool can't wait to see what you guys bring! I love Florida.Kush said:Being pretty much the only new team on the roster is definitely a major challenge and an honor, but hopefully we'll be able to bring some heat and entertainment. For anyone who's curious (I know a few of you have asked me what team I'm from) we're a compilation all-state team out of florida, having danced across three different teams. Myself and my teammates are all crazy excited for boston and are gearing up. Congrats to all other teams who made the cut! Looking forward to meeting and partyin w/ ya'll in boston!
man i wanna do a michigan all-state team call it BOMB SQUAD [Best of Michigan Bhangra] oh shitttttt maybe one day lolll
hahaha omg that's awful lol.I dont think its a good idea for a bunch of brown people to call themselves the "bomb squad".
an all-girls team too.. haha nevermind thats a worse thing to say.That's funny, because the Ohio version of that would be BOOB SQUAD.
We'll be straightSaab said:VCU performing back-to-back weeks? That has to be a real strain on the team physically and mentally(not to mention they have school)