Kush
Active Member
- Messages
- 1,401
hahaha we were at like 15% last i saw it. And i just found out that the other guys have been getting people to vote. ohhhhh well.Vivek said:I don't get it, you're at < 1%...Kush said:I have no clue how we're even as far up as we are right now lol... woo! well I guess being a new team means hype...
Lali's been spamming me to vote for Sher...the vote is skewed haha
Kinnell, get in to med school down here, and we'll see wsup. Not to detract from the thread, but what med schools you applying to? i just got into USF yesterday (yes, i'm still flipping out) and got UM interview tomorrow...kinnell said:Yeah Kush, you guys seem promising! If I get into Med School in Florida, you guys gotta let me tryoutKush said:I have no clue how we're even as far up as we are right now lol... woo! well I guess being a new team means hype...![]()