• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Boston Bhangra Livestream

hardeep_singh

I will be live streaming boston bhangra this saturday at 6pm est unless there are technical difficulties which I don't think there will be.
The live stream will be viewable here and will be from the same perspective as the official videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjGoCnfP8uEaatVIKmZ05Og

I've never publicly promoted this channel and feel no need to due to the fact that I don't monetize anything and give no fuqs about views or subscribers, so feel free to not subscribe, as that is preferred. Enjoy.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Looking forward to this, THANK YOU @hardeep_singh!! I wish many competition committees would arrange for live streams for those who cannot travel to attend in person, even if it is a minimum charge.

~ Basim :)

hardeep_singh

Looking forward to this, THANK YOU @hardeep_singh!! I wish many competition committees would arrange for live streams for those who cannot travel to attend in person, even if it is a minimum charge.

~ Basim :)
technically my live stream is not officially sanctioned, just doing it for fun.

Okay good. How about Burgh?
where you at @Bhoops? bout time bhoopstv went live.