• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BTF Live Reminder and Test Run

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
Hi guys! Remember how we announced BTF LIVE to get instant news of Competition Results?

Well with the first bhangra competition of the season soon (Groundshaker 2), we're getting ready to take it for a spin. Please make sure you sign up on Twitter and follow BTF_Live, and read this for getting the update on your cell: Adding your mobile number.

We will be doing a test run of the service on Thursday night, so you'll get a friendly hi from the BTF team then :)

PS - Our own "Chicken Wing" Pooja will be relaying us the competition results!
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
jeeeez. hahah ALREADY POSTED.

hopefully if everything goes as planned, I'LL BE THERE!

what's with my new NICKNAME!
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Pooja said:
jeeeez. hahah ALREADY POSTED.

hopefully if everything goes as planned, I'LL BE THERE!

what's with my new NICKNAME!
Gobble gobble...........whoops, thats a turkey!
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
man cuz of this chicken wing and pooja thing...i can't read BTF without getting hungry anymore.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Motu
 

NavDheri

New Member
Messages
223
hahahahaha motu!!!! lmao. dude i get hungry just by talking to pooja...chicken wing pooja haha....


anyways on a serious note. I'm going to idols and if ya'll like...i can do this for idols too. Saleem, you gotta fill me in how to do this...im too lazy to sign up and look through it myself. lol. =]
 

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Messages
553
Pooja said:
jeeeez. hahah ALREADY POSTED.

hopefully if everything goes as planned, I'LL BE THERE!

what's with my new NICKNAME!
POOJA---you shouldnt have shown the video. loll
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
I DIDN'T SHOW IT!!! you people are ALL creepsters. ALL OF YOU.

YEA, YOU.
 

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Messages
1,459
Can't wait for BTF Live! Should be a great feature to add to the site :)

You better be on top of your game chicken wing! I want to hear the results ASAP! ;D

~ Basim <3
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
Pooja said:
I DIDN'T SHOW IT!!! you people are ALL creepsters. ALL OF YOU.

YEA, YOU.
Yes...I have begun the revolution of using creepster instead of creeper...makes us creepsters sound even creepier.

YESSSSSSS.

-HM
 
Top