• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BTF MARCH MADNESS 2012!

Navkarn

March has finally arrived, and with it comes the Madness we've been waiting for! It's been a wild year in college basketball, so do your homework before filling out your bracket! Those interested in participating in BTF's Annual March Madness Bracket Challenge, stay tuned for details and info on the official league! This thread will be updated once everything is set up.

BTF BRACKET CHALLENGE 2012, the Madness is upon us!

*To register go to the following site: http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joingroup

*Choose the left option "join group" and fill in the appropriate information from below!

*Group Name: BTF Bracket Challenge 2012

*Group ID#: 35434
*Password: btfunicorn

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BEGIN FILLING YOUR BRACKETS ONCE SELECTION SUNDAY FINISHES ON SUNDAY, MARCH 11TH

Congrats to past winners!

2009: panic! at the bhangra (avni b)
2010: nikhil b
2011: n/a (if you remember let me know and i'll update the winner)

2012: ? ? ? IT MIGHT BE YOU!

CHEER YOUR FAVORITE SCHOOL ON WITH PRIDE!

GO AZTECS!

Navkarn

before i go ahead and make a bracket for btf, i just want to make sure i even have enough people interested who will participate. if you plan to take part in the bracket challenge leave some sort of reply in this thread and i would greatly appreciate it! thanks!

Varun00

If you REALLY wanted to make this interesting...you should pitch in a team/comp t-shirt per bracket that you submit. Winner takes all.

Might get expensive though, esp if you need to get a shirt made.

Navkarn

INFORMATION TO REGISTER FOR THE GROUP HAS BEEN ADDED, SCROLL UP TO THE ORIGINAL POST!

INFORMATION TO REGISTER FOR THE GROUP HAS BEEN ADDED, SCROLL UP TO THE ORIGINAL POST!