• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

**BTF Mixing Ladder - 25. MinhasA vs 22. Dj Notorious **

Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyJatt

Hello Everyone,

This challenge is between 25. MinhasA vs 22. Dj Notorious!

Please, vote on the poll who you think should win this challenge!

If you have any feedback to give, please do so in the comments below!

Best of luck to the DJ's!

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/bhangra-teams-forum/dj-1[/soundcloud]
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/bhangra-teams-forum/dj-2[/soundcloud]
-----------
Results (only members with at least 10 votes counted)
DJ 1- 0
DJ 2- 21

DJ 2. Shocker. Congrats DJ Notorious!

Attachments

BBC

Wouldn't it just be easier if you guys just uploaded these to soundcloud? I'd hate to have to download "Dj 1" and "DJ 2" for the whole time this ladder is happenging, especially since they're just snippets.

PartyJatt

BBC said:
Wouldn't it just be easier if you guys just uploaded these to soundcloud? I'd hate to have to download "Dj 1" and "DJ 2" for the whole time this ladder is happenging, especially since they're just snippets.
Just uploaded them to the soundcloud page!

Multani said:
Why aren't we labeling this as Mix 1 and Mix 2? I can see "WIN" on selected mixer. I wouldn't label them at all, after the poll has been finished, post the original names. Since some of the people who are going to be voting aren't mixers.
Will do for next challenge!

Thanks for your suggestions!

Multani

Thanks Party22!!

Mix 1: Lot going on, effects were overused specially the gun shots. At beginning when the beat dropped, everything was off beat. Eq needs alot of work.

Mix 2: Beat-mapped properly but poorly eq'd the songs. Good concept need more work also.

DjNotorious81

thxz lol i threw this 2geteher in 15 mins.
Multani said:
Thanks Party22!!

Mix 1: Lot going on, effects were overused specially the gun shots. At beginning when the beat dropped, everything was off beat. Eq needs alot of work.

Mix 2: Beat-mapped properly but poorly eq'd the songs. Good concept need more work also.

Navi Dhaliwal

DjNotorious81 said:
Multani said:
Thanks Party22!!

you arent suppose to tell them who you are jusmeet. thats the whole point of the "anon" thing so there arent any biased oppinions

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Not even a competition - DJ 2 by a mile.

DJ 1 should be ashamed for submitting something so shitty - if you don't have the time or dedication to create a small mix weekly, just quit the ladder! He seems stuck in World War I era with 1/2 the mix being gunshots.

P.S. - thanks for posting the soundcloud links - much easier to stream these small clips on there than to having download them.

~ Basim :)

smp

Navi Dhaliwal said:
DjNotorious81 said:
Multani said:
Thanks Party22!!

you arent suppose to tell them who you are jusmeet. thats the whole point of the "anon" thing so there arent any biased oppinions
ROFL

smp

LMAO DJ1 wtf was that man hahaha it's just gunshots panned left and right n then a random beat startup ;D

DJ2 forsure won this, it's not great either but miles ahead of DJ1 lol

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
btw for those wondering, the original for this challenge was Dunali - Bukan Jatt. it's in the media center.

jagga93

whats up so many gun shots in mix 1??? it sounds like dj 1 didnt really put any effort towards this.

Status
Not open for further replies.