• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BTF Mixing Ladder- Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfried

nvs2110 said:
Because my challenge was declined is it possible for me to now challenge AJ or would I have to wait for another week?

(35. NiraliS challenges 34. AJ)

You're allowed to challenge someone new and I threw your challenge in there.

karandeol said:
Are we allowed to challenge the same person 2 weeks in a row? If so, 13. KaranDeol would like to challenge 11. DJ Concept again this week.

You are, but Concept doesn't have to accept. I have you on the list too.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
jfried said:
nvs2110 said:
Because my challenge was declined is it possible for me to now challenge AJ or would I have to wait for another week?

(35. NiraliS challenges 34. AJ)
You're allowed to challenge someone new and I threw your challenge in there.
Hey NiraliS,

I had forgot to add in this challenge into the original post:

yomamajama said:
My bad DJPurp challenges AJ for 34 spot
I received a PM about it and realized my mistake. Sorry for the confusion. DJPurp has priority to challenge AJ since he's one lower rank that you, NiraliS. You can challenge DJ Sargam if you want though, otherwise if you wait until Week 4, I'm pretty sure this ladder will shift around a lot (due to so many challenges out there) and you'll have other options. Your call though!

~ Basim :)

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
abhij95 said:
DJ Purp challenge accepted
Marked as accepted in the OP.

OfficialDjConcept said:
In that case, 11. DJ Concept challenges 8. DJ Aka$h

OfficialDJConcept, you have a pending challenge from a lower rank that you need to respond to:
13. KaranDeol challenges 11. DJ Concept

If you decline KaranDeol's challenge, then DJ Aka$h is fair game, but you won't be able to decline next week.

minhasa said:
MinhasA accepts 27 Kaurageous challenge.

DJ Jassi said:
sangeensingh said:

5. Sangeen challenges 3. Jassi

Accepted

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Still waiting on the following DJ's to accept or decline their challenge: 14. DJ Anonymous, 16. DJ Notorious, 25. GaganDholi, 29. Dj Urban Kinng, 31. Mr. Deepi

Please check the original post for more information about your challenge and respond ASAP! You have until 11:59PM PST tonight or your challenge will be automatically forfeited (you will drop in rank).

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
DjNotorious81 said:
Shreyman said:
18. Shreyman challenges 16. DJ Notorious
I decline this challenge
Thanks for the update DJ Notorious - recorded your decline in the OP.

Aka$h said:
OfficialDjConcept said:
Ok ill decline KaranDeol challenge

And challenge 08. DJ Aka$h
no time to mix this week.
Thanks for the quick update Aka$h - recorded your decline in the OP.

OfficialDjConcept said:
Ill accept KaranDeols challenge then

Updated the OP with your acceptance.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
bballkid2592 said:
DjNotorious81 said:
16. Dj Notorious Vs [SIZE=small]14. DJ Anonymous
[/SIZE]
Challenge Accepted.
Great. I updated the original post (OP) to include that you accepted.

Also, I updated the OP to include the resignation of Mr. Deepi from the ladder due to a PM I received.

Thanks,

Multani

I got a suggestion to make regarding song selections. Can we please pick songs that are not so overheard and popular in team mixes? I like to mix but I want to mix something fresh not something that has been already mixed 100 times by other mixers. After all, I want to enjoy mixing the song from scratch.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Panj_Dariaah said:
Is it too late to challenge? If not then 23. Mohan Singh challenges 21. AKT productions
Sorry bro, that was submitted too late.

Temporarily locking this topic - mixers that had accepted challenges should be receiving their mixes within the next day or two. Please be patient for the mixing mods to get your songs out to you since there are a lot of challenges for this week.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.