• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Buckeye Mela X Predictions? (2017)

Who will win Buckeye Mela?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HdBrar

Welcome to the Dark Side.
What are your placings? List away below!
*Name Correction for Poll* - "Shahi Taj Bhangra" not "shaji"

Last edited:

mehabakshi

1. UNC
2. FCB
3. CMU

UNC's burgh set was fiyaaaaa can't wait to see what happens this weekend!!!!!!

ramv88

www.dholiram.com
Mela weekend was great. Thank you committee members/liasons for doing their best to accommodate everyone and their needs. Congrats to all the teams that placed.

Big shout out to Princeton for switching lineup spots with Spartan because of an unfortunate last minute issue with a teammate of theirs just hours before the competition started. Both respective teams did very well given the situation. #Respect

- Dholi Ram

ampal

Aside from the placing I don't agree with (some deserved higher, some didn't at all), our mix that stopped playing in the end due to the venue error...

Mela was probably the most well run competition I have ever been to. Our liaisons were amazing and went above and beyond our expectations and the committee made us feel right at home.

- Ampal Kaur, Alamo City Bhangra

srikarran

BTF Mixing Mod
Mela was definitely the hypest competition I've been to so far. The board, liaisons and teams made the 10th year a memorable one.
Huge Shoutout to Princeton again! Thanks a million for switching spots with us! You guys are amazing, and it was great seeing you guys again!