• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bulldog Bhangra

Sunny

Capital Bhangra
Messages
420
i wouldn't go unless its a sick ass line-up...i wonder what happened to their announcement that was supposed to change the bhangra scene
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
JALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. wow im not surprised. They pumped themselves up like no tomorrow. What was it, august 30th that they were supposed to announce teams? I think its gonna be downhill for these guys this year.
 

Kaur

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,294
Teams Ive heard of so far are

BMW
Heeray Punjab De
Gabroo Punjabis-Apna Virsa
MAD/PPA
PANJ (Surrey)
Kohinoor (Surrey)
Bhangra Justice (Surrey)
PCAC (Surrey)
B2B (Abbostford)
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
Did the Announcement from August ever come up, did I miss it??
 

Jason

New Member
Messages
303
its Oct 4th. and yeah b2b got in ..we're not sure if we're gna go or not yet. people are too busy with school so we'll be short a girl ..maybe even a guy.
 

Kamran786

New Member
Messages
49
Saleem said:
Did the Announcement from August ever come up, did I miss it??
On a side not every competition I've attended always tends to be a Canada fest. No offense to Canadians, I love 'em. But still, that'd be nice if U.S. teams could represent a little more proportionately.

Bulldog seems to be headed the same way.
 

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Messages
553
Kamran786 said:
Saleem said:
Did the Announcement from August ever come up, did I miss it??
On a side not every competition I've attended always tends to be a Canada fest. No offense to Canadians, I love 'em. But still, that'd be nice if U.S. teams could represent a little more proportionately.

Bulldog seems to be headed the same way.
Kamran
maybe it can be that there are more teams from Canada that apply than US teams??

i know a Sac team applied
 

Kamran786

New Member
Messages
49
Somia said:
Kamran786 said:
Saleem said:
Did the Announcement from August ever come up, did I miss it??
On a side not every competition I've attended always tends to be a Canada fest. No offense to Canadians, I love 'em. But still, that'd be nice if U.S. teams could represent a little more proportionately.

Bulldog seems to be headed the same way.
Kamran
maybe it can be that there are more teams from Canada that apply than US teams??

i know a Sac team applied
Yeah probably. Thats why it'd be cool if the US COULD rep themselves proportionately as in apply themselves and their skills. Its just not that interesting of a show when 5/6 out of 10 teams at a competition come from one city (i.e. Greater Vancouver Area). Doesn't really provide us with a sense of how teams may vary from region to region.
 
Top