• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Burgh Results

KushK

People's choice - UNC
3rd place - Tag
2nd place - Cornell
1st place- Cal bhangra

vstyle692

congrats to cal! I'm on the roster aha!

shoutout to vtech for a clean set and picking some cute ass girls for their team

Bhangraboy234

Not surprised at Cal's victory, they've been beyond clean and will probably stay beyond clean as long as they have the same dancers. Congrats to everyone else as well!

vishalp819

How does the peoples choice work? You'd think the team that has the fans votes should place. ???

sdadoo15

Staff member
vishalp819 said:
How does the peoples choice work? You'd think the team that has the fans votes should place. ???
its a google document. its basically the team that promotes it the most and gets the most votes in the week prior to burgh wins

Bharathi

Cal Bhangra hats off...your set was beautiful! Keep up the hard work, can't wait to watch ALL the videos :)

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Was there a professional view or competition-provided video recorded like in past years (in past Swi recorded I believe)?

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Mariam said:
Was there a professional view or competition-provided video recorded like in past years (in past Swi recorded I believe)?
CMU's campus tv crew were recording next to me with professional cameras (I was unfortunately only able to record FCB due to camera issues). They usually put out a dvd, I recommend contacting the bib committee and getting the info. Otherwise you can contact cmutv directly at cmutv@andrew.cmu.edu. But I recommend trying the BIB committee first just in case.