New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
I dont know where to get them but for sizes, the big ones are louder but the smaller ones are easier to maneuverDivya said:also which ones are easier/better to use on stage- the smaller or the bigger ones?
How hard is it to play chimta? Always been curious... I mean, if Sulman Mirza can do it......Ashveer said:I think by now I've played chimta at more competitions than I've actually danced at, and I prefer to use a larger chimta since I'm never trying to do a 'chimta swing' or anything other fancy moves...they're louder and better to dance with than the smaller ones. It also depends on what kind of chimta player you have too...whether they knows the moves/songs or they're just around during the performance. You probably wouldn't want a rookie with a large chimta who doesn't know what (s)he's doing. But, as always remember, its only chimta...![]()
It isn't hard Kinnellkinnell said:How hard is it to play chimta? Always been curious... I mean, if Sulman Mirza can do it......Ashveer said:I think by now I've played chimta at more competitions than I've actually danced at, and I prefer to use a larger chimta since I'm never trying to do a 'chimta swing' or anything other fancy moves...they're louder and better to dance with than the smaller ones. It also depends on what kind of chimta player you have too...whether they knows the moves/songs or they're just around during the performance. You probably wouldn't want a rookie with a large chimta who doesn't know what (s)he's doing. But, as always remember, its only chimta...![]()
![]()