• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Condolences to Temple Bhangra

J Hayer

Member
Messages
273
I remember when I heard this at the comp, it was like a reality check on how short life really is...

My sincere condolences to the Temple Bhangra Team and their families -- Rab Rakha.
 

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Messages
714
Rabb Rakha!!!

*Everyone please get enough sleep N' wear seatbelts at all tHe tiMe!!!
 

M Brar

New Member
Messages
67
My sincerest condolences and prayers go out to all effected by this tremendous tragedy.
God give everyone the strength to get through these tough times
 

Govind

Member
Messages
364
Words cannot express the deep sadness I feel after reading this news. My heartfelt condolences to Mini's family, friends, and the entire team. I hope you can recover from this terrible tragedy and we are here to support you in whatever way possible.
Govind
 

raj42

New Member
Messages
61
I am very sad that this happened, and instances like these really do remind me of how short life really is :^(
 

PGE

New Member
Messages
27
My Condolences to the family.. I wish them strength and every blessing to help them through this..
 

aariaaripyaari1985

New Member
Messages
2
This has really hit home with me in a very deep way...could have happened to any dancers driving to a competition...and sometimes those drives are ridiculously long.

Guys, when you drive, if you're getting sleepy -- PLEASE ask someone else to take over for you. Also SEATBELTS.

Just some take home points, pretty obvious, but yeah...

Thoughts & Prayers with Temple Bhangra as you deal with this. <3 R.I.P Kammini & may she never be forgotten.
 

Pam

New Member
Messages
59
My deepest condolences to her friends and family. Its truly very sad.

Wear seat belts and drive save... hopefully we can all learn from this.
 

mmistry87

New Member
Messages
33
I will and do miss you Mini , so sad to hear about this it took me away because I just had talked to u.
 

Lilly Singh

New Member
Messages
105
RIP Mini. My condolences go out to the her family and friends. When driving to a competition or taking a long road trip of any sort, it's important for everyone else to not fall asleep and leave the driver awake alone. Take shifts driving and everyone in the car should attempt to stay awake with the driver. Very sad to hear... all other teams please drive with caution so this tragedy does not repeat itself.... so sorry Temple Bhangra :(
 

Laddi

New Member
Messages
564
R.I.P....this is really sad and unfortunate...deepest prayers go out to Mini's family and friends, may you keep her in your thoughts and cherish all the good memories you made with her. God bless.
 
Top