• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Dance Fusion REGISTRATION DEADLINE...

freaxs03

Ride the Beat
Messages
61
...is approaching fast. To receive and/or or questions about the Registration Packet please contact by Email: registration@dance-fusion.com or AIM: DanceFusion09 . If you have any questions or comments regarding the show, please do not hesitate to contact us.

The deadline is DECEMBER 1st, 2008

Good luck to all teams and Practice hard!

Dance Fusion Teaser - http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=754456066924

Dance Fusion 2007 Playlist - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B2BDDD6A8AC7E180
 

freaxs03

Ride the Beat
Messages
61
Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving break. This is a quick & friendly reminder that Dance Fusion Registration Deadline is December 1st, 2008 at 11:59pm EST.

Dance Fusion will be held at Lincoln Theatre in Washington DC on February 28, 2009.
 

freaxs03

Ride the Beat
Messages
61
I didn't want to put it in the Bhangra section Because this is not a Bhangra compeition, it's a South Asian Modern/Fusion dance compeition. I don't want to get heated if I post something that is not bhangra. It'll be awesome if BTF adds a Bollywood/Modern/Fusion dance section.
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Wait, why is this now in the Main Bhangra Discussion? Off-topic is where it should be since this is NOT a bhangra competition, but a fusion competition. (JB was right in that if its not bhangra related, then why should it be in the main bhangra forum?)
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
dont be that strict about it...its STILL a competition...off-topic is NOT a place for a competition registration package and info and I doubt any1 looks in there for 1...its not doing any harm being in here lol
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Manjot said:
dont be that strict about it...its STILL a competition...off-topic is NOT a place for a competition registration package and info and I doubt any1 looks in there for 1...its not doing any harm being in here lol
I'm not being strict about it. I'm just pointing out that it being in Off-topic makes sense. Should I post a Raas Performance in Clips section or Off-Topic? Or a Raas competition registration date warning here in discussion? I'm just pointing out that if those things would be moved to Off-topic, then this should as well, right? :)
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
kinnell said:
Manjot said:
dont be that strict about it...its STILL a competition...off-topic is NOT a place for a competition registration package and info and I doubt any1 looks in there for 1...its not doing any harm being in here lol
I'm not being strict about it. I'm just pointing out that it being in Off-topic makes sense. Should I post a Raas Performance in Clips section or Off-Topic? Or a Raas competition registration date warning here in discussion? I'm just pointing out that if those things would be moved to Off-topic, then this should as well, right? :)
Yeah, why not in clips section?..you can post any links there..
Yeah, post Raas competition registration date warning in main discussion..it wudnt be as effective in off-topic..
lol we can go back n forth on this..
 
Top