• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Dance Majors and Bhangra Dancers

Govind

Member
Messages
364
Does anyone know a dancer who is either a Dance/Theatre major? I would like to speak to someone who is for my article on bhangra in Dance Magazine. Need this info ASAP! thanks soooo much!
-Govind
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Does the dance major have to be a bhangra dancer as well? I have a friend (dance major) who has watched bhangra dances and knows a few rudimentary steps. She was going to tryout out last year, but had too many commitments to do so. (She's white)

A girl on my bhangra team last year is the captain of our school's hiphop team (She's phillapeano). She is in the Nursing school now but took a few dance classes from the dance department.

Let me know if any of these people can help you. They don't fit your criteria exactly but is the best I can do.
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
sorethighs said:
Hahaha she had too many commitments because she's white?

And its spelled Filipino
hahahaha wow... I really need to start proof-reading these posts. But I put in ethnicity just in case it mattered. And I was always curious about that. Filipinos are from the Philippines. Nice.
 

Govind

Member
Messages
364
Kinnell, Thanks for responding...i actually need a bhangra dancer...but haven't been able to find one! not to worry!
-g
 

- Raja -

New Member
Messages
686
i think one of the judges from bhangra royale fusion or wahtever its called, has someone like that.
 
Top