New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
Well I appreciate the confidence, but to clarify, I did not work my balls off to get anyone to apply. It's not really the job of a judge to attract teams to a competition. In fact, the competition is still a good time away, so up until this point I wasn't really required to put in any effort at all except to say "Yes," and my balls are very much intact.Vick said:Sulman, Hans and Saleem probably worked their balls off to get some of the "top tier" teams to apply, and when the teams were denied entry, I'm pretty sure that pissed off those three because their hard work went down the shit hole...
This is actually not an accurate representation of my feelings. It doesn't really matter to me who disagreed with whom about what vision. I had no idea which teams were applying when I agreed to judge this competition. In fact, being a new competition out of Albany, I assumed that there would not be any big names and was surprised when I learned that some recognizable teams actually had applied. When I learned they wouldn't be accepted, it was basically back to square one in my mind, which is exactly where I was when I agreed to judge in the first place.Desi Dhamaka said:Sulman was looking for a huge competition with the biggest teams. Saleem and Hans also I believe after talking to Sulman had the same idea.
And apparently, there's more to the shadyness than just from Anil's side. I will post more once information is deemed to be at least 99% true.Saleem said:Kush/Vick,
There's more to the story than VCU selection.
I've e-mailed with Anil since departing from the competition and I wish him luck with the show.
-Saleem
Jasmeet said:shouldn't one question be asked though...
would vcu even go to this competition had they got in? hmmm.....
I know, but I'm sure that's a part of it... It sucks though, I would have love to see you guys somehow screw up the judging and see what the reaction would be like on here... I wonder what people would be saying when one of our "own" screws shit up... hahaha...Saleem said:Kush/Vick,
There's more to the story than VCU selection.
I've e-mailed with Anil since departing from the competition and I wish him luck with the show.
-Saleem
so just because a top team didn't get in he was paid off? nice one. this is a great way to start shitGagan{DRP} said:Anil how much did you get paid to not pick vcu and who paid you?
Gabar Singh said:so just because a top team didn't get in he was paid off? nice one. this is a great way to start shitGagan{DRP} said:Anil how much did you get paid to not pick vcu and who paid you?
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA..... JATT, he's kidding... dont get too happy...Tuckerrrr said:hey guys, i'm starting a new competition. i want all teams to apply; it will be great. please send us ur tryout videos and registration. we will be selecting the worst 12 teams based on the tryout videos. it will be an amazing show, so please get your tickets before we sell out!
haha jk
![]()
teams cant always get into a comp no matter how good they are..give other teams a shot. If we had the same teams going at it..where's the fun in that? how are other teams suppose to get that stage experience?Gagan{DRP} said:Gabar Singh said:so just because a top team didn't get in he was paid off? nice one. this is a great way to start shitGagan{DRP} said:Anil how much did you get paid to not pick vcu and who paid you?
why didnt vcu get in then? must be either personal reasons or something, wat ever though good luck to the teams