• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Desperate Need of Bhangra Outfits!!!!

HdBrar

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Messages
721
Hey Everyone,

I have a show coming up pretty soon and the person I coould get it from was able due to the clothes locked up and no key was available. As of know, we have NO uniform whatsoever.

I live in Buffalo, NY and I would appreciate if any local teams have 6 Guy and 6 girl uniforms to rent. If you would please post below this thread with:

Name of Team
Where your located
How many costumes available
What is the color scheme (please post pics, if you them)
how much do they cost.


Frankly, shipping at this point isn't a concern to me, so the fastest is best. We'll be holding dress rehearsal this Tuesday. If we could receive the unifroms latest by Wednesday, that would be awesome.

If you are interested, please either post here or email me at harbindbrar@live.com
 

HdBrar

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Messages
721
By the way, if your a team further off, then plead still post if they are available to rent. I would prefer a red and gold mix, but at this point "beggers can't be choosers."

When you contact me, make sure you give me a name and cell/email to contact you back on. You can also PM me back.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

- Harbind
 
Top