• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

DJ PROGRAM HELP

Hardeep

UoB Bhangra & Gabru Chel Chabileh [GCC]
Messages
53
Hey guyz, I DJ for fun, but am looking to take it to the next level, and start producing some serious remixes.

At the moment, I use VIRTUAL DJ. But which PROGRAM do you recommend to produce PROPER REMIXES.

Like which programs do all professionals use, im obviously talking about computer programs..

Which program would you personally think is the best.
 

Hardeep

UoB Bhangra & Gabru Chel Chabileh [GCC]
Messages
53
So how many programs shud I use mate? Shoud I use just one, ACID PRO, or should i use a few.

If i should use a few, what shud i use each program for? LOL, Thanks :)
 

H G

Member
Messages
228
Hardeep said:
So how many programs shud I use mate? Shoud I use just one, ACID PRO, or should i use a few.

If i should use a few, what shud i use each program for? LOL, Thanks :)
I think most people use Acid 7.0 for team mixes and FL for making beats
 

GSingh

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,469
Hardeep said:
So how many programs shud I use mate? Shoud I use just one, ACID PRO, or should i use a few.

If i should use a few, what shud i use each program for? LOL, Thanks :)
I use Fl to remix individual songs and acid to construct full mixes.
 

sangeensingh

Member
Messages
717
Sony Acid 7.0, by far. i used to be on virtual, making the transition from VDJ to acid is a pain in the ass, but in the long run, it will be worth it brotha.

& acid its self should do the job, inless your looking to make your own beats, then throw in a little FL studio.
 

Hardeep

UoB Bhangra & Gabru Chel Chabileh [GCC]
Messages
53
Thanks Everyone for your great comments. x Much appreciated.

Will use Sony Acid Pro den :)

Thankss
 
Top