• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational 2012: Anakh Punjab Di (Official HD Video)

jfried

Amar Sandhu's boli was sick.

Set was massively entertaining as always. You can NEVER accuse the APD guys of not bringing energy on stage. I mean, hell, their dholi completely shattered his dagga in the first ten seconds he was playing. Sure, they might not be flawlessly clean, but I never go away from watching an APD video and think "damn, that wasn't that interesting."

I was fortunate to see this set live and I'm kind of sad that I only got to see their last performance because APD is one of the most fun teams to watch live simply because you have no idea what kind of crazy shit they'll try next. Best of luck with whatever you guys end up doing, and I hope you have as much fun with whatever that's going to be as you clearly had on stage at Elite. Best of luck to the happy couple as well.

Danny

Glad you guys enjoyed the performance! Wanted to give yet another thank you to Nana the Dholi for letting us borrow DCMPAA's vaardiyan last minute the day of. Much love brother!

and of course, thank you Harjot and the GTV crew for the great video!

Anik915

I love every second of this video; you guys look like you're having the time of your lives.