• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational 2012: Team Update

Sue Sylvester

kinnell
Whoever they pick, I'm sure that adding them to the line-up will be a BenefiCenCe for Elite 8. They may pick a team that can be said to be counTerbAlancinG to traits that define the rest of the teams. I wouldn't mind a team that isn't SupErcomPetitive, but has showcased their talent/creativity every time they compete. But at the same time, the selection could also be UNexpeCted.

Kas

Dammnnnnnnnnn

was looking forward to see Jawani warriors :'(

Oh well come on SGPD

sartajjudge

jaz89 said:
unc please! would be nice to see some girls in this lineup :/

+ 1

Ya there's noticeably a lack of kuriya in this competition.

Maybe DCBC? They're good!

Personally I'd pick from either VCU, UNC, or DCBC to replace Jawani Warriors (NJ).

Pavan

damnn, sucks they cant perform. Still lineup is impressive, and Im sure they will add another great team. would be nice to see some girls in the lineup

smehta313

Sue Sylvester said:
Whoever they pick, I'm sure that adding them to the line-up will be a BenefiCenCe for Elite 8. They may pick a team that can be said to be counTerbAlancinG to traits that define the rest of the teams. I wouldn't mind a team that isn't SupErcomPetitive, but has showcased their talent/creativity every time they compete. But at the same time, the selection could also be UNexpeCted.
I caught bcc,Tag and UNC. No disrespect but who is SEP?