• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational 2012: Third Invitee Announcement

Elite 8 Bhangra

Thank you all for tuning in tonight to Elite 8 Bhangra's UStream Channel,

Emdo Entertainment is proud to announce our THIRD Invitee from US East:

Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational 2012- THIRD Team Announcement

Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational 2012 will be held on March 3, 2012 at the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C. Tickets will be on sale soon, for more information please visit www.elite8bhangra.com!

You can watch past videos on our Youtube channel (www.youtube.com/elite8bhangra) and don't forget to follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/elite8bhangra)!

Navkarn

im a ustream noob ... all i see is recording playing by themselves at the moment. will it automatically switch to live feed when time comes or am i missing something right in my face?! -_-

Navkarn

Navkarn said:
im a ustream noob ... all i see is recording playing by themselves at the moment. will it automatically switch to live feed when time comes or am i missing something right in my face?! -_-
nvm answered my own ques

faizan

Just shut up and dance
So far so good...congrats! Almost know the full line-up, us east was a big mystery...now Canada West is going to be the next surprise...

Danny

COngrats fellas!

All in all, without Empire and JJ replacing VCU.......E8's gonna be the sausagefest of the year -___- lol jkjkjkjkjk

ban3rg

Congrats JJ, with only a handful of comps you guys were able to leave a lasting impression on the community. Much deserved spot in Elite, the best things in life are rare! Having just graduated in May many of the JJ guys have been able to focus on JUST JJ. Extra josh extra jawan.

Kush

Haha DANNY! almost let the cat outta the bag my friend!

congrats JJ. Bring it back east!

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Dammm Shazaib looks SO different now then like 2 years ago! lol.

Big ups to Joshiley Jawan! Lookin' forward to seeing what you guys bring.

This announcement goes great with my prediction.

~ Basim :)