• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational 2012: VCU Bhangra (Official HD Video)

Kaur

I was walking through the park... great pump up, I watched it 2x lol. Good job VCU, its great to see you guys doing your thing and pushing through, doing your best to keep the VCU tradition going as one of the best teams to ever step on stage.

You guys are a talented squad, and still sticking to the folk bahnrga that we have all come to know VCU for. Keep doing your thing, proud of you guys :)

sartajjudge

VCU was a great pick for Elite 8. That girl in the yellow jodi is hands down the best female dancer in the circuit.

Shahrukh

Amit said:
I love nikhil's pump up speeches... too good
yeah that was definitely the best one i've ever heard. VCU Bruin pre-stage speech still close 2nd.

Amit

Shahrukh said:
Amit said:
yeah that was definitely the best one i've ever heard. VCU Bruin pre-stage speech still close 2nd.
I still remember the speech before Fever 3 I think it was. Pumped me the hell up and it wasn't even to my team

sdadoo15

Staff member
that was honestly the best speech ever. it pumped me up just watching it haha

faysal

Nikhil needs to be employed into recruitment for the university as a whole lol no student could say no to a school when they're that pumped up and now I need to go dance just to release the energy that got built up listening to that lol. Great to see the legacy of vcu continue, one of the few collegiate teams that's held it down for so long and still going strong and awesome to see that even if the grandpas of the team are competing/with another team they don't forget the kids they left behind to carry on their work.Awesome.

squashes

Akash
sartajjudge said:
VCU was a great pick for Elite 8. That girl in the yellow jodi is hands down the best female dancer in the circuit.

While I agree that the tall yellow jodi girl is damn good (best dancer on VCU's entire team imo), you have to be forgetting about SMD and TAG... I think it's fair to say that "hands down the best...in the circuit" is a huge exaggeration considering that every single girl on those two teams is sick.

Shahrukh

Shahrukh said:
Amit said:
^arjun ban3rji has my btf password and posted this thinking he was on his own account (ban3 get off of my btf lol)

nikhil always gives great pump up speeches best one hands down had to be the one he gave us at elite this year, we didnt have too much time to prepare and get harjot there to record it because cough cough we went first cough cough

Manreet

faysal said:
Nikhil needs to be employed into recruitment for the university as a whole lol no student could say no to a school when they're that pumped up and now I need to go dance just to release the energy that got built up listening to that lol. Great to see the legacy of vcu continue, one of the few collegiate teams that's held it down for so long and still going strong and awesome to see that even if the grandpas of the team are competing/with another team they don't forget the kids they left behind to carry on their work.Awesome.

+1 It was touching to see an alumni come back to encourage on a legacy that he once was/still is a part of, kudos to you good sir. I don't know how many seniors are graduating from VCU, but I'm looking forward to seeing big things from them next season.

And THANK YOU GTV for adding in a whole new level of depth to your videos with these pre-performance glimpses, your hard work continues to inspire upcoming generations of dancers

Anik915

haha Nikhil miss you bro; you gotta send me pump up texts from now on before I go on stage lolz