• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Elite 8 Results

sartajjudge

New Member
Messages
609
Personally, I think a competition as big as Elite 8 with so many prestigious teams competing should be at a better location. I thought the stage looked kinda jaloose. The place where the first Elite 8 in 2010 took place looked solid, and you can never go wrong with DAR Constitution Hall.


I noticed since last year they moved Bhangra Blowout as well from DAR to the Warner Theater, which is kinda sad to see because as far back as I can remember DAR was THE spot for Blowout.


I'm sure $ probably was a factor when deciding a location for both E8 and Blowout, but still...




If the location gets moved to some place proper in the future, maybe to one of the above mentioned locations or something similar, I don't think there's any competition on earth that could be even remotely close to Elite 8.
 
Top