hahahahahhahahahaha...sulmoney said:aww, btf love![]()
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
hahahahahhahahahaha...sulmoney said:aww, btf love![]()
TOTTALLLLLLLLLLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jasmeet said:hire the JabbaWockeez
then i'd be entertained!
Vick said:I also want to be a part of the ESPN college gameday crew... I wanna bitch slap Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso for dissing Virginia Tech last year... I need to have a talk with ESPN's head honchos on their love affair with Brett Favre, the Yankees and the Red Sox... I need to ask them why their headquarters are in bumfuckville USA... Yea, ESPN and I have a lot to talk about.. I'll get you a promotion, you just gotta get me in... haha...
I think they even mentioned that Brett Favre was wearing the same underwear as the day before... Now that's some awesome journalism ESPN! Exactly what we wanted to know... Did he brush his teeth today with extra whitening colgate cinnamon flavored travel size toothpaste?dheerja said:Vick said:I also want to be a part of the ESPN college gameday crew... I wanna bitch slap Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso for dissing Virginia Tech last year... I need to have a talk with ESPN's head honchos on their love affair with Brett Favre, the Yankees and the Red Sox... I need to ask them why their headquarters are in bumfuckville USA... Yea, ESPN and I have a lot to talk about.. I'll get you a promotion, you just gotta get me in... haha...
Yeaah this should probably be off-topic. Anyway, can't say anything about the VT business, but the Brett Favre love affair was across all media outlets. This happens every year when it's summer and nothing but baseball is on, so anything gets blown out of proportion. Plus, a lot of people wanted to hear it. Get over it.
ESPN is in Bristol because it started out as a Connecticut sports network. They picked Bristol because it's basically in a valley, so the hills prevent satellite interference. And real estate is cheap enough that they could build a huge campus and satellite farm (it's massive, I believe one of the largest in the world). Once they built all the facilities/studios, there's no reason to downgrade and move into a city.